- Products bought under ‘Last Piece, Last Deal’ are NOT eligible for return or exchange.
- Products bought @999 are NOT eligible for return or exchange. Exchanges will be accepted on 999 products, however, the to and fro courier charges should be paid for by the customer.
- Products bought @999 can only be exchanged, store credit is not possible. Monetary refunds are not possible.
- All other products bought at MRP are eligible for either a size exchange, style change, or store credit.
- Refunds are processed only in the form of ‘Store Credit’. Monetary refunds (Cash or Bank transfer) are not provided by the brand.
- International orders are not eligible for returns or exchanges
- A product is eligible for return or exchange for 10 days from the date of delivery. Exchange or return requests will not be accepted after this duration.
Return & Exchange Process:
How to place a return request?
- You can raise a return request here
- Enter your registered email ID or phone number & order ID
- Follow the steps on the page
In order to return a pair of shoes, the customer can self-ship the pair to the PAIO warehouse (suggested guideline for the same mentioned below). Alternatively, the brand can arrange a return pick-up for a charge of Rs.250/-.
For any return or exchange, the item must be unused and in the same condition as you received it. The pair must be shipped back in original packaging, along with any gift/freebie you might have received with the pair.
The returned pair will be thoroughly checked. Any used products or products received without packaging will be shipped back to the customer at their expense and will NOT be eligible for any return or exchange
For all product exchanges, the replacement pair will be shipped to the customer once the previous pair has been received and approved by the quality team. In case the pair were shipped by the customer, PAIO will ship the pair free of charge. If PAIO has organised a return pick-up, a COD charge of Rs.250 will be added to the package.
Credit notes will be allotted within 48 hours of receiving the product at the PAIO warehouse, provided they comply with the above-mentioned quality requirements. The credit note will be provided for the entire order value (minus shipping charges) The PAIO credit note is valid for a period of 1 month and can be redeemed at the ‘Checkout’ page.
Should you face any issues with redeeming your credit note, please email us at email@example.com
Self Shipping guide:
1.1. Enter Your Pincode and the drop Pincode as - 400037
1.2. Select Package size - Small Package (0.5-2 kg)
1.3. Select Category - Apparels & Accessory -> Subcategory - Footwear. Package value = Your order Value.
1.4. Proceed to fill in the pickup and drop address (given below)
For all orders purchased online, cancellations must be made within 24 hours of placing the order. Any cancellations after this time period will not be considered canceled and the amount will not be refunded.
Should you require any additional assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (+91) 98333 50230.